Kew, Victoria, Australia 1885
London, England 1969
- United States of America 1905-07
- England 1908-14
- United States of America 1915-22
- England from 1923
Man in field.
New York, New York, United States of America
Materials & Technique:
prints, ink; paper linocut, printed in black ink, from one block Support: cream laid paper
Primary Insc: signed in block, u.r.c., vertical 'H/ B'. not dated.
printed image 14.9 h x 11.4 w cm sheet 23.0 h x 22.0 w cm
: Purchased 1978 Accession No
: NGA 78.311
- Fieldborne Galleries, 63 Queens Grove, St Johns Wood, London.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Deutscher Fine Art, Melbourne, May 1978;
- From the exhibition, 'A survey of Australian relief prints 1900/1950', Melbourne: Deutscher Galleries, 13 April - 5 May 1978, cat., no.8, ((illustrated).