St Petersburg, Russia 1873
Cobbity, New South Wales, Australia 1930
- Australia 1887-1900
- France and England 1900-21
- Australia from 1921
(Costume design for 'The Persian Garden': Sultan) [recto]
[Persian garden - costume design for Sultan [recto]] (1922)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Materials & Technique:
drawings, graphite; paper drawing in black pencil Support: cream wove cartridge paper
Primary Insc: no inscriptions
Secondary Insc: Inscribed lower right in black pencil, 'Supplied by Mrs/Anthony Hordern'.
sheet (irregular) 35.1 h x 22.3 w cm
: Gift of John Brackenreg, 1977 Accession No
: NGA 77.2184.108.40.206A
- Collection of Mrs Ernest Watt, Sydney.
- Collection of Mrs Felicity Vernon (daughter of Mrs Ernest Watt).
- Collection of John Brackenreg, Sydney.
- Gift to the Australian National Gallery, from John Brackenreg, Sydney, 1977.