St Petersburg, Russia 1873
Cobbity, New South Wales, Australia 1930
- Australia 1887-1900
- France and England 1900-21
- Australia from 1921
(Costume design for 'The Persian Garden': Lower part of costume) [verso]
[Abandoned design for lower half of a costume [verso]] (1922)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Materials & Technique:
drawings, graphite; paper drawing in black pencil Support: cream wove cartridge paper
Primary Insc: no inscriptions
sheet (irregular) 35.1 h x 22.3 w cm
: Gift of John Brackenreg, 1977 Accession No
: NGA 77.2188.8.131.52B
- Collection of Mrs Ernest Watt, Sydney.
- Collection of Mrs Felicity Vernon (daughter of Mrs Ernest Watt).
- Collection of John Brackenreg, Sydney.
- Gift to the Australian National Gallery, from John Brackenreg, Sydney, 1977.