Potts Point, New South Wales, Australia 1920
Sydney, Australia 2001
- England, France 1947-50
- USA 1957-63, 1966-67
not titled [curved dynamic sculptural form]
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Materials & Technique:
drawings, gouache; ink; paper drawing in gouache and pen and ink Support: brown wove paper
Primary Insc: Signed lower right in image in blue ball point pen, 'Robert Klippel'.
Dated lower right in image in black ink, '12/50'.
Tertiary Insc: Inscribed verso centre sideways in black pencil, 'Robert Klippel. 12/50'.
Inscribed upper right in black pencil, 'A Rub out/ line'. Upper right in ball point pen, ' '18224'.
image 41.8 h x 36.0 w cm sheet 48.0 h x 36.0 w cm
: Gleeson (1983)
: Gift of James Agapitos OAM and Ray Wilson OAM 2007 Accession No
: NGA 2007.866
- Watters Gallery, Melbourne
- Niagara Galleries, Melbourne
- Private collection, Melbourne
- Agapitos/Wilson Collection, Sydney
- Gift to the National Gallery of Australia, of the Agapitos/Wilson Collection, from James Agapitos and Ray Wilson, Sydney, 2007