Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia 1894
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 1954
- England and Europe 1929-30
- United States of America 1939-40
Frederick Miles Danks [bookplate].
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Materials & Technique:
prints, ink; paper linocut, printed in black ink, from one block Support: medium, weight buff wove paper
Manufacturer's Mark: no manufacturer's mark.
Edition Notes: Frederick ‘Fred’ Miles Danks was a managing director of the Melbourne-based manufacturing company John Danks & Son.
Primary Insc: no inscriptions.
Secondary Insc: no inscriptions.
Tertiary Insc: no inscriptions.
printed image 14.1 h x 9.3 w cm sheet 16.7 h x 12.0 w cm
: Gift of Roger Butler 1993 Accession No
: NGA 93.604 Subject
: Australia, Printed ephemera: Bookplate (ex libris)
- With the artist at her death in 1954.
- Collection of Klytie Pate, niece of the artist.
- Gift to Roger Butler, from Klytie Pate, 1978..
- Gift to the National Gallery of Australia, from Roger Butler, Canberra, 1993.