Armidale, New South Wales, Australia 1879
Potts Point, New South Wales, Australia 1966
not titled [flower painting with fan, mask and handkerchief]
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Materials & Technique:
drawings, watercolours, painting in watercolour Support: silk mounted on cardboard
Primary Insc: signed lower left in image in black pencil, 'THEA PROCTOR'.
image 54.8 h x 42.4 w cm sheet 54.8 h x 42.4 w cm backing 54.8 h x 42.4 w cm
: Gift of the Margaret Olley Foundation, 2007 Accession No
: NGA 2007.944 Subject
: still life
- With Macquarie Galleries, Sydney.
- Purchased by Betty Keep (Fashion Editor of the Australian Women's Weekly), from Macquarie Galleries, Sydney.
- By descent, Margo Keep, Darnley Hall, Elizabeth Bay, Sydney.
- Collection of Margaret Olley, Sydney.
- Gift to the National Gallery of Australia from Margaret Olley, Sydney, December 2007, under the Margaret Olley Foundation.