Levin, Aotearoa New Zealand 1905
London, England 1932
- Australia 1928-29, England from 1929
Noel Pearson: Ex Libris
[Bookplate: N. Pearson] c.1931
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Materials & Technique:
prints, ink; paper linocut, printed in black ink, from one block Support: cream wove paper
Manufacturer's Mark: no manufacturer's mark.
Primary Insc: no inscriptions.
Secondary Insc: no inscriptions.
Tertiary Insc: no inscriptions.
printed image 10.0 h x 6.8 w cm
: PIAP | 1928.0010 | impression
: Purchased 1993 Accession No
: NGA 93.577 Subject
: Australia, Printed ephemera: Bookplate (ex libris)
- With The Antique Bookshop, Sydney.
- Collection of Stephen Scheding, Sydney.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Stephen Scheding, Sydney, June 1993;
- Part of a group of seven prints by Weitzel acquired from Scheding.