Levin, Aotearoa New Zealand 1905
London, England 1932
- Australia 1928-29, England from 1929
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Materials & Technique:
prints, ink; paper linocut, printed in black ink, from one block Support: thin cream laid paper
Manufacturer's Mark: no manufacturer's mark.
Edition State: published state
Edition: edition of 50
Primary Insc: signed lower right within printed image in black pencil, 'F. Weitzel.'.
titled lower right below printed image in black pencil, 'Tram Lines.'
inscribed with edition details lower right within image in black pencil, '1/50.'
inscribed lower right below printed image in black pencil, ' £1.0.0.'
Secondary Insc: no inscriptions.
Tertiary Insc: no inscriptions.
printed image 23.0 h x 15.5 w cm sheet 29.6 h x 22.6 w cm
: PIAP | 1929.0015 | impression
: Purchased 1993 Accession No
: NGA 93.578
- With Parkin Gallery, London.
- Collection of Stephen Scheding, Sydney.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Stephen Scheding, Sydney, June 1993;
- Part of a group of seven prints by Weitzel acquired from Scheding..