Levin, Aotearoa New Zealand 1905
London, England 1932
- Australia 1928-29, England from 1929
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Materials & Technique:
prints, ink; paper linocut, printed in black ink, from one block Support: thin off-white laid paper
Manufacturer's Mark: no manufacturer's mark.
Edition State: published state
Edition: edition of 50
Primary Insc: signed lower left within image in black pencil, 'F. Weitzel'.
titled lower left below image in black pencil, 'Slum Street'.
inscribed lower left within image in black pencil, '2/50'.
inscribed lower left within image in black pencil, '£1.11.6.'
Secondary Insc: no inscriptions.
Tertiary Insc: no inscriptions.
printed image 22.5 h x 15.2 w cm sheet 36.2 h x 25.2 w cm
: PIAP | 1929.0016 | impression
: Purchased 1993 Accession No
: NGA 93.580
- With Parkin Gallery, London.
- Collection of Stephen Scheding, Sydney.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Stephen Scheding, Sydney, June 1993;
- Part of a group of seven prints by Weitzel acquired from Scheding..