Hobart, Tasmania, Australia 1836
Hunters Hill, New South Wales, Australia 1914
- active Australia 1867-1886
The salmon ponds
Collection Title: Piguenit, W.C. 'The Salmon Ponds and vicinity, New Norfolk, Tasmania'. Hobart: printed by M.L. Henn, 1867
Page: Plate 6
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Materials & Technique:
prints, ink; paper lithograph, printed in colour inks, from two stones Support: thick smooth cream wove paper
Manufacturer's Mark: no manufacturer's mark
Edition State: published state
Impression: undesignated impression
Edition: print run unknown
Primary Insc: no inscriptions
Secondary Insc: no inscriptions
printed image 22.2 h x 32.1 w cm printed border line 24.4 h x 34.1 w cm sheet 33.4 h x 50.2 w cm
: Purchased 2007 Accession No
: NGA 2007.367.6 Subject
: Australia, Art period: Colonial, Tasmania
Australia, Book arts: Illustrated book
- Bruce L. Evans, Melbourne.
- Evans sale, Melbourne: Renard/Joel, October 1989, lot 1200.
- Rodney Davidson, Melbourne.
- Purchased by the National Gallery of Australia from, The Davidson collection, third sale, Melbourne: Australian Book Auctions, 25 July 2007, lot 579.