Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 1919
- England, France 1947-53
- Spain 1960, 1963-67
Port Douglas, Queensland 1992
- Australia from 1937
- England 1946-51
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Materials & Technique:
prints, ink; paper etching, printed in black ink with plate-tone, from one plate Support: medium-weight smooth cream wove paper
Manufacturer's Mark: no manufacturer's mark
Edition State: published state
Impression: undesignated impression
Edition: edition unknown
Primary Insc: Signed lower right below plate-mark in black pencil, 'Frank Hodgkinson'
Secondary Insc: no inscriptions
Tertiary Insc: Inscribed verso lower right corner in black pencil, '5.50'.
Inscribed verso lower right corner in black pencil, 'K 8/78'.
plate-mark 14.9 h x 13.2 w cm sheet (deckle-edged) 22.5 h x 17.2 w cm
: Gift of Joan Murday 2013 Accession No
: NGA 2013.4743
- Collection of Strom Gould, who printed the work.
- Estate of Strom Gould (1910-1992).
- Collection of Karin Gould, the artists widow.
- Collection of Joan Murday, friend of Karin Gould.
- Gift to the National Gallery of Australia, from Joan Murday, 2013.