Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 1919
- England, France 1947-53
- Spain 1960, 1963-67
Port Douglas, Queensland 1992
- Australia from 1937
- England 1946-51
Portrait of Kate Tudor
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Materials & Technique:
prints, ink; paper hard-ground etching, printed in black ink with plate-tone, from one plate Support: thin smooth cream wove paper
Manufacturer's Mark: no manufacturer's mark
Edition State: published state
Impression: undesignated impression
Edition: edition unknown
Primary Insc: Signed lower left below plate-mark in pen and blue ink, 'Frank Hodgkinson'.
Secondary Insc: no inscriptions
Tertiary Insc: Inscribed verso lower right corner in black pencil, '5.54'.
Inscribed verso lower right corner in black pencil, 'K 8/79'.
printed image 17.0 h x 12.5 w cm sheet (deckle-edged) 27.5 h x 19.1 w cm
: Gift of Joan Murday 2013 Accession No
: NGA 2013.4735
- Collection of Strom Gould, who printed the work.
- Estate of Strom Gould (1910-1992).
- Collection of Karin Gould, the artists widow.
- Collection of Joan Murday, friend of Karin Gould.
- Gift to the National Gallery of Australia, from Joan Murday, 2013.