Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 1919
- England, France 1947-53
- Spain 1960, 1963-67
Port Douglas, Queensland 1992
- Australia from 1937
- England 1946-51
not titled [bulls]
[Abstract 26] c.1950s
Materials & Technique:
prints, ink; paper sugar-lift aquatint, printed in black ink, from one plate Support: thin smooth buff wove paper
Manufacturer's Mark: no manufacturer's mark
Edition State: unpublished state
Impression: undesignated impression
Edition: edition unknown
Primary Insc: no inscriptions.
Secondary Insc: no inscriptions.
Tertiary Insc: Inscribed verso lower right corner in black pencil, 'K 8/51'.
plate-mark 29.4 h x 33.2 w cm sheet 37.9 h x 39.6 w cm
: Gift of Joan Murday 2013 Accession No
: NGA 2013.4718
- Collection of Strom Gould, who printed the work.
- Estate of Strom Gould (1910-1992).
- Collection of Karin Gould, the artists widow.
- Collection of Joan Murday, friend of Karin Gould.
- Gift to the National Gallery of Australia, from Joan Murday, 2013.