Port Adelaide, South Australia, Australia 1875
Mosman, New South Wales, Australia 1963
- Germany and France 1904-07
- France, England and Ireland 1912-19
Emus' feeding ground near Yunta.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Materials & Technique:
prints, monotype, printed in colour inks, from one block Support: smooth cream paper
Manufacturer's Mark: no manufacturer's mark.
Edition State: published state
Impression: unique impression
Edition: no edition
Primary Insc: signed lower right below image in black pencil, 'Margaret Preston'.
titled lower left below image in black pencil, '[illegible] Yunta - Emus feeding ground'.
inscribed lower left below image in black pencil, 'monotype'.
Secondary Insc: no inscriptions.
Tertiary Insc: no inscription.
printed image 31.6 h x 39.5 w cm
: Gift of Robert Forbes 2015. Donated through the Australian Government's Cultural Gifts Program. Accession No
: NGA 2015.973
- With Kym Bonython Gallery, Adelaide 1960?
- Purchased byf Mrs M G.M. (Mabel) Warden, Parkindula, Mount Barker, South Australia.
- Bequeathed to her grandson Robert Forbes.
- Gift to the National gallery of Australia, from Robert Forbes, Canberra, 2015.