St Kilda, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 1864
- England and France 1884-1933
Aux nymphes [Nymphs].
Paris, Île-de-France, Ville de Paris department, France
Materials & Technique:
prints, ink; paper monotype, printed in colour inks, from one zinc plate Support: thick off-white wove paper
Manufacturer's Mark: no manufacturer's mark.
Edition State: published state
Impression: undesignated impression
Edition: unique impression; no edition
Primary Insc: no inscriptions.
Secondary Insc: no inscriptions.
Tertiary Insc: contemporanious inscription verso lower centre in black pencil, '53 Aux Nymphes'. [Catalogue number and title].
printed image 24.4 h x 24.6 w cm plate-mark 24.8 h x 25.0 w cm sheet 29.0 h x 28.3 w cm
: Purchased 1977 Accession No
: NGA 77.413
- Collection of Mrs Borbridge, Melbourne.
- Collection of Mr Borbridge, Sydney.
- With Thirty Victoria Street, Sydney, 1977.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Thirty Victoria Street, Sydney, 9 August 1977, as 'Aux Nymphes'..