Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia 1894
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 1954
- England and Europe 1929-30
- United States of America 1939-40
Study for the linocut "Perhaps it was the dark held out his hand, and morning came and stole his hand away"
1930 or 1931
Ivanhoe, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Materials & Technique:
drawings, graphite; paper drawing in black pencil Support: paper
Primary Insc: signed lower right in black pencil, 'Christian/Waller'.
sheet 19.6 h x 9.0 w cm sight 20.4 h x 9.7 w cm
: Purchased 1981 Accession No
: NGA 81.2877
- With the artist at her death in 1954.
- Collection of Klytie Pate, niece of the artist.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Deutscher Fine Art, Melbourne, November 1981.