Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia 1894
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 1954
- England and Europe 1929-30
- United States of America 1939-40
not titled [Joan of Arc].
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Materials & Technique:
prints, ink; paper linocut, printed in black ink, from one block Support: thin cream wove (note) paper
Manufacturer's Mark: no manufacturer's mark.
Edition State: published state
Edition: edition unknown
Edition Notes: Impressions of this print have been given the title [Annunciation].
Primary Insc: no inscriptions.
Secondary Insc: no inscriptions.
Tertiary Insc: inscribed lower left at base of sheet in black pencil, 'C WALLER'.
printed image 19.2 h x 15.2 w cm sheet 25.5 h x 19.2 w cm
: Purchased 1981 Accession No
: NGA 81.2881
- With the artist at her death in 1954.
- Collection of Klytie Pate, niece of the artist.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Deutscher Fine Art, Melbourne, November 1981.