Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia 1894
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 1954
- England and Europe 1929-30
- United States of America 1939-40
Linoleum block for linocut "The Woman of Faery".
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Materials & Technique:
prints, matrices, linoleum engraved lino block, subsequently (1970s) mounted on wooden block
printing block 16.8 h x 12.6 w cm backing board 18.6 h x 14.6 w
: Purchased 1981 Accession No
: NGA 81.2884
- With the artist at her death in 1954.
- Collection of Klytie Pate, niece of the artist.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Deutscher Fine Art, Melbourne, November 1981.