St Petersburg, Russia 1873
Cobbity, New South Wales, Australia 1930
- Australia 1887-1900
- France and England 1900-21
- Australia from 1921
not titled [Seated female figure, semi-reclining].
[Drawing of a woman seated] (1913)
Chelsea, Greater London, England
Materials & Technique:
drawings, graphite; paper drawing in black pencil Support: cream wove paper
Primary Insc: signed lower centre in black pencil, 'GWL'.
not dated or titled.
Tertiary Insc: Inscribed lower right in black pencil, '7352/29'.
image 26.0 h x 34.6 w cm sheet 28.2 h x 38.1 w cm
: Purchased 1959 Accession No
: NGA 59.225
- Collection of Amy Lambert, London.
- Collection of Maurice Lambert, London, by descent.
- Purchased by the Commonwealth Art Advisory Board (C.A.A.B.), from Artarmon Galleries, Sydney, January 1959.
- Transferred to the Australian National Gallery Collection 18 July 1990.