Liverpool, England 1859
London, England 1935
- Europe before coming to Australia
- Australia from 1892 with visits to England 1905, 1934-35
not titled [Lower half figures of two women] [verso]
Materials & Technique:
drawings, graphite; paper drawing in black pencil Support: paper
Primary Insc: no inscriptions
image 10.0 h x 16.0 w cm sheet 23.4 h x 29.0 w cm
: Gift of Mrs A. G. Beardsley, the artist's daughter, 1979. Accession No
: NGA 79.781B
- With the artist until his death in 1935.
- By descent to Mrs A. G. Beardsley, the artist's daughter.
- Gift to the Australian National Gallery, from Mrs A. G. Beardsley, Melbourne, March 1979.