Liverpool, England 1859
London, England 1935
- Europe before coming to Australia
- Australia from 1892 with visits to England 1905, 1934-35
not titled [Two men's heads].
Collection Title: Sketchbook of figures, interiors and classical themes
Page: Leaf 24 verso.
Materials & Technique:
drawings, sketchbooks, graphite; paper drawing in black pencil Support: paper
sheet 11.6 h x 17.6 w cm
: Gift of Mrs A. G. Beardsley, the artist's daughter, 1979. Accession No
: NGA 79.782.45
- With the artist until his death in 1935.
- By descent to Mrs A. G. Beardsley, the artist's daughter.
- Gift to the Australian National Gallery, from Mrs A. G. Beardsley, Melbourne, March 1979.