Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia 1894
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 1954
- England and Europe 1929-30
- United States of America 1939-40
not titled (Seated male youth) [recto]
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Materials & Technique:
drawings, watercolours, painting in watercolour heightened with gouache Support: paper
Primary Insc: no inscriptions.
Tertiary Insc: (See tertiary inscriptions verso at 79.1557B).
sheet 18.2 h x 15.2 w cm
: Purchased 1979 Accession No
: NGA 79.1557A
- With the artist at her death in 1954.
- Collection of Klytie Pate, niece of the artist.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Deutscher Fine Art, Melbourne, August 1979;
- From the exhibition, 'Christian waller 1895/1956', Melbourne: Deutsher Galleries, 8 September - 30 September 1978, cat. no., 10.