Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia 1894
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 1954
- England and Europe 1929-30
- United States of America 1939-40
not titled (Christ with a young person
'Suffer the little children to come unto me') [Designs for stained glass windows, Canterbury Methodist Church]
Ivanhoe, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Materials & Technique:
drawings, drawing in pen and brush and ink and gouache Support: paper mounted on cardboard
image 1 19.8 h x 7.5 w cm image 2 19.8 h x 7.5 w cm backing 38.1 h x 34.0 w cm sight 34.6 h x 33.0 w
: Purchased 1979 Accession No
: NGA 79.1561
- With the artist at her death in 1956.
- Collection of Klytie Pate, neice of the artist.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Deutscher Fine Art, Melbourne, August 1979;
- From the exhibition, 'Christian waller 1895/1956', Melbourne: Deutsher Galleries, 8 September - 30 September 1978, cat. no., 40.