Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia 1894
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 1954
- England and Europe 1929-30
- United States of America 1939-40
Design for a stained glass window, Deidre and the Sons of Usnach
Ivanhoe, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Materials & Technique:
drawings, gouache; ink; watercolour drawing in watercolour, gouache and brush and ink Support: cardboard
Primary Insc: signed lower right in black pencil, 'Christian Waller'.
Tertiary Insc: Inscribed verso lower left in black pencil, '27' (in circle).
sheet 42.2 h x 20.8 w cm sight 43.3 h x 21.8 w cm
: Purchased 1979 Accession No
: NGA 79.1564
- With the artist at her death in 1956.
- Collection of Klytie Pate, neice of the artist.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Deutscher Fine Art, Melbourne, August 1979;
- From the exhibition, 'Christian waller 1895/1956', Melbourne: Deutsher Galleries, 8 September - 30 September 1978, cat. no., 48, (illustrated).