Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia 1894
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 1954
- England and Europe 1929-30
- United States of America 1939-40
not titled (Reclining female nude)
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Materials & Technique:
drawings, chalk; charcoal; paper drawing in colour chalks and charcoal Support: paper
Primary Insc: No inscriptions
Tertiary Insc: Inscribed lower right in black pencil, '46'.
image 7.4 h x 22.4 w cm sheet 23.2 h x 28.7 w cm
: Purchased 1979 Accession No
: NGA 79.1565
- With the artist at her death in 1954.
- Collection of Klytie Pate, niece of the artist.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Deutscher Fine Art, Melbourne, August 1979;
- From the exhibition, 'Christian waller 1895/1956', Melbourne: Deutsher Galleries, 8 September - 30 September 1978, cat. no., 83.