Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia 1894
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 1954
- England and Europe 1929-30
- United States of America 1939-40
not titled (Girl in ballet costume)
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Materials & Technique:
drawings, cardboard; graphite drawing in black pencil Support: cardboard
Primary Insc: No inscriptions
Tertiary Insc: Inscribed lower right in black pencil, '42'.
image 27.6 h x 14.6 w cm sight 28.4 h x 17.1 w cm sheet 34.4 h x 23.4 w cm
: Purchased 1979 Accession No
: NGA 79.1567
- With the artist at her death in 1956.
- Collection of Klytie Pate, neice of the artist.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Deutscher Fine Art, Melbourne, August 1979;
- From the exhibition, 'Christian waller 1895/1956', Melbourne: Deutsher Galleries, 8 September - 30 September 1978, cat. no., 79.