Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia 1894
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 1954
- England and Europe 1929-30
- United States of America 1939-40
not titled (Man in long underwear) [Design for an illustration]
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Materials & Technique:
drawings, drawing in pen and ink and gouache Support: paper
sheet 34.4 h x 25.2 w cm
: Purchased 1979 Accession No
: NGA 79.1568
- With the artist at her death in 1954.
- Collection of Klytie Pate, niece of the artist.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Deutscher Fine Art, Melbourne, August 1979;
- From the exhibition, 'Christian waller 1895/1956', Melbourne: Deutsher Galleries, 8 September - 30 September 1978, cat. no., 17.