Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia 1894
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 1954
- England and Europe 1929-30
- United States of America 1939-40
not titled (Design study)
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Materials & Technique:
drawings, graphite; paper drawing in black pencil Support: paper
Primary Insc: No inscriptions
image 16.9 h x 12.7 w cm sheet irregular 29.0 h x 18.6 w cm sight 16.9 h x 12.6 w cm
: Purchased 1979 Accession No
: NGA 79.1571
- With the artist at her death in 1956.
- Collection of Klytie Pate, neice of the artist.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Deutscher Fine Art, Melbourne, August 1979;
- From the exhibition, 'Christian waller 1895/1956', Melbourne: Deutsher Galleries, 8 September - 30 September 1978, cat. no., 134.