Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia 1894
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 1954
- England and Europe 1929-30
- United States of America 1939-40
not titled (Fashion design)
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Materials & Technique:
drawings, graphite; ink; paper drawing in pen and ink; brush and ink and black pencil Support: paper
Primary Insc: No inscriptions
sheet 31.3 h x 23.6 w cm image 20.4 h x 9.0 w cm
: Purchased 1979 Accession No
: NGA 79.1578
- With the artist at her death in 1954.
- Collection of Klytie Pate, niece of the artist.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Deutscher Fine Art, Melbourne, August 1979;
- From the exhibition, 'Christian waller 1895/1956', Melbourne: Deutsher Galleries, 8 September - 30 September 1978, cat. no., 16.