Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia 1894
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 1954
- England and Europe 1929-30
- United States of America 1939-40
not titled (The good shepherd) [Study for a mosaic]
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Materials & Technique:
drawings, cardboard; gouache; paint; textile (canvas) drawing in gouache and metallic paint Support: canvas on cardboard
Primary Insc: No inscriptions
sheet 43.2 h x 18.4 w cm
: Purchased 1979 Accession No
: NGA 79.1580
- With the artist at her death in 1954.
- Collection of Klytie Pate, niece of the artist.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Deutscher Fine Art, Melbourne, August 1979;
- From the exhibition, 'Christian waller 1895/1956', Melbourne: Deutsher Galleries, 8 September - 30 September 1978, cat. no., 49.