Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia 1894
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 1954
- England and Europe 1929-30
- United States of America 1939-40
Perseus and the Graeae.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Materials & Technique:
drawings, graphite; paper; watercolour painting in brush and watercolour over underdrawing in black pencil Support: medium-weight textured brown wove paper
Manufacturer's Mark: no manufacturer's mark.
Primary Insc: signed lower right within image in black pencil, 'Christian Yandell'.
Secondary Insc: no inscriptions.
Tertiary Insc: no inscriptions.
image 42.9 h x 31.3 w cm sheet 44.9 h x 31.3 w cm
: Purchased 1979 Accession No
: NGA 79.1581.1
- With the artist at her death in 1954.
- Collection of Klytie Pate, niece of the artist.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Deutscher Fine Art, Melbourne, August 1979;
- From the exhibition, 'Christian waller 1895/1956', Melbourne: Deutsher Galleries, 8 September - 30 September 1978, cat. no., 4.