Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia 1894
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 1954
- England and Europe 1929-30
- United States of America 1939-40
Perseus and the Graeae
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Materials & Technique:
drawings, watercolours, graphite; paper; watercolour painting in watercolour over drawing in black pencil Support: paper
Primary Insc: signed lower right in black pencil, 'Christian Yandell'.
sheet 45.2 h x 31.4 w cm sight 42.6 h x 30.7 w cm
: Purchased 1979 Accession No
: NGA 79.1581.1
- With the artist at her death in 1956.
- Collection of Klytie Pate, neice of the artist.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Deutscher Fine Art, Melbourne, August 1979;
- From the exhibition, 'Christian waller 1895/1956', Melbourne: Deutsher Galleries, 8 September - 30 September 1978, cat. no., 4.