Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia 1894
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 1954
- England and Europe 1929-30
- United States of America 1939-40
not titled [Simplified robed male? figure, holding dagger].
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Materials & Technique:
prints, ink; paper linocut, printed in black ink, from one block Support: medium-weight bone paper
Manufacturer's Mark: no manufacturer's mark.
Edition State: published state
Impression: undesignated impression
Edition: edition unknown
Primary Insc: no inscriptions.
Secondary Insc: no inscriptions.
Tertiary Insc: no inscriptions
printed image 11.6 h x 8.7 w cm sheet 11.6 h x 8.7 w cm
: Purchased 1979 Accession No
: NGA 79.1828
- With the artist at her death in 1954.
- Collection of Klytie Pate, niece of the artist.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Deutscher Fine Art, Melbourne, August 1979;
- From the exhibition, 'Christian waller 1895/1956', Melbourne: Deutsher Galleries, 8 September - 30 September 1978, cat. no., 177d, (illustrated).