Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia 1894
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 1954
- England and Europe 1929-30
- United States of America 1939-40
not titled [Simplistic winged? female form].
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Materials & Technique:
prints, matrices, linoleum engraved linoblock Edition State: published state
Impression: undesignated impression
Edition: edition unknown
printing block 12.8 h x 7.6 w cm
: Purchased 1979 Accession No
: NGA 79.1830
- With the artist at her death in 1956.
- Collection of Klytie Pate, neice of the artist.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Deutscher Fine Art, Melbourne, August 1979;
- From the exhibition, 'Christian waller 1895/1956', Melbourne: Deutsher Galleries, 8 September - 30 September 1978, cat. no., 177a, (illustrated).