Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia 1894
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 1954
- England and Europe 1929-30
- United States of America 1939-40
Ex Libris Ronald Meadows
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Materials & Technique:
prints, ink; paper linocut, printed in black ink, from one block Support: medium-weight cream wove paper
Manufacturer's Mark: no manufacturer's mark.
Edition State: published state
Impression: undesignated impression
Edition: print-run unknown
Edition Notes: Another impression is held in the NGA collection: IRN 58460, accession no. 86.2015
Primary Insc: no inscriptions.
Secondary Insc: no inscriptions.
Tertiary Insc: no inscriptions.
printed image 14.9 h x 6.7 w cm sheet 22.6 h x 17.8 w cm
: Purchased 1979 Accession No
: NGA 79.1834 Subject
: Australia, Printed ephemera: Bookplate (ex libris)
- With the artist at her death in 1954.
- Collection of Klytie Pate, niece of the artist.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Deutscher Fine Art, Melbourne, August 1979;
- From the exhibition, 'Christian waller 1895/1956', Melbourne: Deutsher Galleries, 8 September - 30 September 1978, cat. no., 158, (illustrated).