Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia 1894
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 1954
- England and Europe 1929-30
- United States of America 1939-40
not titled [Thomas and the Persian].
Collection Title: Waller, Christian. 'The gates of dawn: a book made for the young'. Melbourne: Golden Arrow Press, 1932.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Materials & Technique:
prints, ink; paper lithograph, printed in black ink, from one zinc plate Support: cream wove lithographic paper
Manufacturer's Mark: no manufacturer's mark
Primary Insc: no inscriptions.
Secondary Insc: no inscriptions.
Tertiary Insc: no inscriptions.
printed image 21.0 h x 15.5 w cm sheet 22.8 h x 17.4 w cm
: Purchased 1979 Accession No
: NGA 79.1836AB
- With the artist at her death in 1954.
- Collection of Klytie Pate, neice of the artist.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Deutscher Fine Art, Melbourne, August 1979;
- From the exhibition, 'Christian waller 1895/1956', Melbourne: Deutsher Galleries, 8 September - 30 September 1978, cat. no., 190, (illistrated), as 'Kindly lent by Klytie Pate'.