Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia 1894
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 1954
- England and Europe 1929-30
- United States of America 1939-40
not titled [Ex libris: M Napier Waller].
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Materials & Technique:
prints, matrices, linoleum engraved lino block Edition State: published state
Impression: undesignated impression
Edition: edition unknown
Edition Notes: An impression is held in the National Gallery of Australia's collection: NGA 79.1835.
printing block 15.0 h x 7.8 w cm
: Purchased 1979 Accession No
: NGA 79.1837 Subject
: Australia, Printed ephemera: Bookplate (ex libris)
- With the artist at her death in 1954.
- Collection of Klytie Pate, niece of the artist.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Deutscher Fine Art, Melbourne, August 1979;
- From the exhibition, 'Christian waller 1895/1956', Melbourne: Deutsher Galleries, 8 September - 30 September 1978, cat. no., 167.