Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia 1894
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 1954
- England and Europe 1929-30
- United States of America 1939-40
Block for linocut, Greetings, 1929
Greater London, Australia
Materials & Technique:
prints, matrices, linoleum engraved lino block Edition State: published state
Edition Notes: There is no known impression from this block. It is likely this was used for Christmas greeting cards. Waller was in England for Christmas in 1929, meaning the block might have been incised there.
printing block 16.0 h x 8.1 w cm
: Purchased 1979 Accession No
: NGA 79.1838 Subject
: Australia, Printed ephemera: Greeting card: Christmas
- With the artist at her death in 1954.
- Collection of Klytie Pate, niece of the artist.
- Purchased by the Australian National Gallery, from Deutscher Fine Art, Melbourne, August 1979;
- From the exhibition, 'Christian waller 1895/1956', Melbourne: Deutsher Galleries, 8 September - 30 September 1978, cat. no., 170.