Liverpool, England 1859
London, England 1935
- Europe before coming to Australia
- Australia from 1892 with visits to England 1905, 1934-35
A chronological chart of two Renaissance periods of art
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Materials & Technique:
drawings, ink; paper lithograph proof with pen and red ink and black pencil corrections Support: paper
Primary Insc: Signed lower right in pen and black ink, 'Compiled by L Bernard Hall'.
Dated and inscribed lower left in pen and black ink, '(Arts and Crafts, April, 1896)'.
Titled upper centre in pen and black ink (as part of work), 'A Chronological Chart of Two Renaissance Periods of Art'.
image 45.0 h x 47.0 w cm sheet 47.4 h x 52.8 w cm
: Gift of Mrs Beardsley, tahe artist's daughter 1979. Accession No
: NGA 79.2965
- With the artist until his death in 1935.
- By descent to Mrs A. G. Beardsley, the artist's daughter.
- Gift to the Australian National Gallery, from Mrs A. G. Beardsley, Melbourne, March 1979.