Liverpool, England 1859
London, England 1935
- Europe before coming to Australia
- Australia from 1892 with visits to England 1905, 1934-35
not titled [Comparative chronological chart of artists from about 1300 to 1700]
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Materials & Technique:
drawings, drawing in pen and black ink and black pencil Support: paper
Primary Insc: no inscriptions.
image 44.3 h x 55.6 w cm sheet 44.0 h x 55.6 w cm
: Gift of Mrs Beardsley, the artist's daughter 1979. Accession No
: NGA 79.2966
- With the artist until his death in 1935.
- By descent to Mrs A. G. Beardsley, the artist's daughter.
- Gift to the Australian National Gallery, from Mrs A. G. Beardsley, Melbourne, March 1979.