Liverpool, England 1859
London, England 1935
- Europe before coming to Australia
- Australia from 1892 with visits to England 1905, 1934-35
not titled [Comparative chronological chart of artists from about 1200 to 1900]
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Materials & Technique:
drawings, ink; graphite; paper drawing in pen and red ink and black pencil Support: paper
Primary Insc: no inscriptions
image 81.2 h x 54.4 w cm sheet 86.6 h x 58.5 w cm
: Gift of Mrs Beardsley, the artist's daughter 1979. Accession No
: NGA 79.2967
- With the artist until his death in 1935.
- By descent to Mrs A. G. Beardsley, the artist's daughter.
- Gift to the Australian National Gallery, from Mrs A. G. Beardsley, Melbourne, March 1979.